If ever you are stressed or overthinking try a facial as a way to calm the mind. Clients generally fall to sleep in facials quicker than they do a massage and we can see by the colour of the clients skin, slower breathing and a softness on the face that your mind is at rest during a facial.
Katrina Thorpe - Day Spa Oracle
Want to Stress Less?
Join our wellbeing community
- 12 Things Everyone Should Know About Day Spas
- 7 Ways to Make Your Noosa Babymoon Special
- 5 Most Popular Day Spa Treatments
- Bali Spa Review: Taksu Spa and Restaurant, Ubud
- 3 Reasons to Take Your Wedding Party to a Day Spa
- I Was a Day Spa Model
- 5 Ways to Celebrate Your Birthday at a Day Spa
- Noosa Alive Day Spa Pampering Ideas
- Bali Travel Guide
- Make Mother’s Day Memorable